Using Keymanager in Admin portal

Are there any other documentation / tutorial regarding the use of Keymanager in Admin portal aside from those in MOSIP Docs 1.2.0?

I am trying to find out if this can be used to produce the files needed to be placed in MockMDS as per instruction here Confluence particularly the files produced after running the script create-device-keystore.sh
“The device certificates created need to be placed in the certificate paths as highlighted below in the mock MDS:”

Also, it would be good to know what or where to get the information needed to fill in the form for Application ID and Reference ID.

Thank you for helping me in solving this problem.

1 Like

Hi @rcsampang, to get the device certificates for a device partner in MOSIP, you should use the partner management portal (not the admin portal).

The guide to use partner management portal for device partner is available here: Device Provider - MOSIP Docs 1.2.0

If you are using the partner management portal, you don’t need to worry about the application ID or reference ID.

1 Like

@nayakrounak Thank you.

I have already done the mapping of the device and SBI, How do I get the device certificates? All I can view from the Partner Management portal is the Client certificate, whether login as Partner or Partner Admin.

What am I missing?

I am trying to do this so that I can place those files in the downloaded mock MDS before I build it and run with the regclient. Would the client certificate be enough for the Mock MDS to work?

Hi @rcsampang,

Yes, if you have followed the proper steps, then you should be able to just place the certificate in MDS and it should work.

Please try the same and let us know. Parallelly we are preparing a video for adding the certificates in SBI. I will share the same with you once it is available.

1 Like

Hi @rcsampang ,

We found that in our confluence document running “create-device-keystore.sh” on windows is not clearly documented. Hence, we have created a new document for our 1.2.0 version in confluence, please try using this: https://mosip.atlassian.net/l/cp/uxSSbhpX

Please follow the steps given in the above document to build a Mock Registration MDS.

Thanks, and Regards,
Rounak

2 Likes

Thank you very much @nayakrounak

1 Like