I have this understanding that we can fetch a specific user data using the Registration Number, through an API, on demand.
I want to enquire about following:
1. API Endpoint URL: ex. https://api.synergy.mosip.net
2. HTTP Method: which is the supported method(like get,post etc)?
3. Headers: required format of Header
4. Request Parameters: required parameters to be supplied during API call
a. if any authentication required for API call?
b. If Yes, how to obtain those credentials?
c. Is it possible to have test credentials?
6. API Availability:
a. Will this api be available anytime for us to request data?
b. Or we have to request MOSIP to make it live for a time period?
1. Response: what will be the response to API call?
a. Verifiable Credentials or database link for verifiable credentials?
b. What will be the response format? [I suppose same JSON format for VC]
2. Will this response be encrypted?
a. If Yes, we will need test keys to decrypt the data
3. If database link in response, is there another api to retrieve data?
a. Steps to access database programmatically
4. Error and Successful Responses from API for handling purpose [API documentation]
5. Do we need to reply back to API for any Status?
If mentioned approach is feasible, we would not have to host reference MOSIP (GitHub - mosip/print at MOSIP-28161) Print Service code at our end.
Looking for your kind support.