Help in the Registration Process - UIN - Email notification

I used regclient to register a person. It was successful and I was able to print preview of the application.

But checking the registered person’s email - there was no email received that notifies the registration to MOSIP.

How do I check if email notification is working correctly? mock-smtp doesn’t show any errors.

Also where do I find the person’s UIN? I want to use it to test the function of modifying information

Hi @rcsampang
Please check below roles are assigned to ‘mosip-regproc-client’ service account from Keycloaks. Please refer attached screenshot.

1. Publish_Registration_Processor_workhlow_completed_Event_General.
  2. Publish_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfoRequestID
  3. Subscriber_Registration_Processor_workhlow_completed_Event_General
  4. Subscriber_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfoRequestID.

After adding above roles please restart stage/pods ‘regproc-notifier and regproc-workflow’.

• Once UIN is generated you can get details from ID Repo
    https://api-internal.yourenv.mosip.net/idrepository/v1/identity/idvid/yourRID?type=bio
    Please replace the host name and RID details as per your environment.

Thanks,

Thank you @chandra_sekhar

Upon checking, I can’t find two of the roles you specified:

Publish_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfoRequestID
Subscriber_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfoRequestID

Instead, what I am getting are:

Publish_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfo_Event_General
Subscriber_Registration_Processor_workhlow_Paused_for_AddInfo_Event_General

Going through the other Available Roles, I still could not find those two you specified.

Also, where can I find the list of Roles for ‘mosip-regproc-client’ ?
I may have accidentally removed a role while looking / checking the roles.

I tried to get the details from the ID Repo anyway. Of course it resulted to an error

Hi @rcsampang
Apologies for the typo. Please add these roles and restart ‘regproc-notifier and regproc-workflow’ stages.

• Publish_Registration_Processor_workFlow_Paused_for_Additional_Info_Event_General
  • Subscriber_Registration_Processor_workFlow_Paused_for_Additional_Info_Event_General.
    However, if you are not receiving notifications, kindly share your regproc notifier logs.
  • List item

Before trying ID Repo, please do authentication
https://api-internal.qatriple.mosip.net/v1/authmanager/swagger-ui/index.html?configUrl=/v1/authmanager/v3/api-docs/swagger-config#/authmanager/clientIdSecretKey

Thanks

Hello @chandra_sekhar

I authenticated as instructed:

I used this to get the secret key

$ echo “PMS Client Password : $( kubectl -n keycloak get secrets keycloak-client-secrets -o jsonpath={.data.mosip_regproc_client_secret} | base64 -d )”

I run the command - https://api-internal.x.x.x/idrepository/v1/identity/idvid/10016100010000120230425073814?type=bio

Is there a list of Roles for ‘mosip-regproc-client’ so I could check whether all required roles have been added?

Hi @rcsampang
Below are the list of roles for ‘mosip-regproc-client’
name": “service-account-mosip-regproc-client”,
“role”: “PARTNER,CREDENTIAL_REQUEST,METADATA_READ,SUBSCRIBE_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_COMPLETED_EVENT_GENERAL,default-roles-mosip,REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR,PUBLISH_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_COMPLETED_EVENT_GENERAL,PMS_USER,offline_access,CREATE_SHARE,PARTNER_ADMIN,DATA_READ,uma_authorization,DOCUMENT_READ,POLICYMANAGER,SUBSCRIBE_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_PAUSED_FOR_ADDITIONAL_INFO_EVENT_GENERAL,PUBLISH_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_PAUSED_FOR_ADDITIONAL_INFO_EVENT_GENERAL,BIOMETRIC_READ,”.

You can verify available roles from validate token API, as shown in attached screenshot:

Thanks,

1 Like

@chandra_sekhar Thank you very much. This is very useful.

I managed to find out that I have indeed inadvertently removed some required roles.

Going through the list, I add them all back. For future reference, for myself and for others who might find this useful, the roles are listed down alphabetically:

BIOMETRIC_READ
CREATE_SHARE
CREDENTIAL_REQUEST
DATA_READ
default-roles-mosip
DOCUMENT_READ
METADATA_READ
offline_access
PARTNER
PARTNER_ADMIN
PMS_USER
POLICY
MANAGER
PUBLISH_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_COMPLETED_EVENT_GENERAL
PUBLISH_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_PAUSED_FOR_ADDITIONAL_INFO_EVENT_GENERAL
REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR
SUBSCRIBE_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_COMPLETED_EVENT_GENERAL
SUBSCRIBE_REGISTRATION_PROCESSOR_WORKFLOW_PAUSED_FOR_ADDITIONAL_INFO_EVENT_GENERAL
uma_authorization

@chandra_sekhar I am happy to report that I can now get details from IP Repo including the UIN after doing/following the instructions. I just have to click Expand All to see all the details in the result.

We can consider this issue closed. I will just post another one on the issue of notifications not being sent during pre-registration/registration to the registrant’s email.

1 Like