In continuation of our collaborative efforts to develop a certification framework for Biometric Devices, I am pleased to announce that we are in the final stages of finalizing the framework and conducting dry runs with a few of our partners for SBI 1.0 /Registration devices.
For this purpose, we are organizing a community meeting on November 9th (3 PM - 4 PM, India Time). The meeting will primarily address the following topics:
Meeting 1 (Nov 9th):
- Overview of the framework | Rationale, approach.
- Progress made so far | Documents produced
- Opening up channels for final review comments.
- Review of the additional documents required | Opportunities for collaboration
- Role of Compliance Test Kits
- Status of Lab onboarding
- Plans for the dry certification runs | Why, how and number of slots
- Follow-up meetings & agenda.
Please register here to participate in this meeting.
We look forward to your continued collaboration on this endeavor.