Deployment of MOISP with minimal services

Hi ,
I have a vm with 20g
and I want to install Mosip services with minimum services
for example admin services , keymanger kernel, regi-pro, reg-client,…
Without rancher and I want to install them like admin service deploy to k8s and acced to it from ingress
is it possible?
And How?

• I have a VM with 20g:
    • For resources requirement, please let us know which are the exact modules required.
  • Without rancher:
    • Yes, it is possible.
    • Rancher is used for cluster management, and you can also manage your cluster without it using the cluster kube config file.
  • Access to it from ingress:
    • You can access services via Istio ingress

So if I used minikube and want to install mosip services :

I start with:

1) mosip-infra/deployment/v3/external at master · mosip/mosip-infra · GitHub

External components

1. mosip-infra/deployment/v3/mosip at master · mosip/mosip-infra · GitHub

Install in the following order:

And should be work?

In theory, it should but our resource requirements are higher and I suspect that it would end up in a crash loop.

As of now entire mosip deployment can not be run with a minikube.

Will you please help me in setting up quick demo to see how it works locally on my machine

Hi @Rohan_Kumbhakarn

I’d be happy to help you set up a quick demo of how it works locally on your machine. Let me contact my team to arrange the same for you based on their availability as they are occupied with pre-planned tasks.

. Existing Resources:

There might already be existing resources available to help you with the setup process, such as:

• Official documentation: The official documentation has a dedicated section on local installation and usage. Refer here!

In the meantime, if you could share some details about your operating system and any prior experience with similar software, that might help me tailor the instructions or resources to your specific needs.

Best regards,
Team MOSIP