Mosip deployment

Hello all, I’m new to mosip and all and I’m trying to set it up locally but can’t find where to start. My main goal is to be able to verify a mosip registered user and possibly get some kyc documents in a dev environment for a simple demo.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @darksuei

To start using MOSIP services and deploy it in your system locally you can start referring to the instructions given here On-Prem without DNS Installation Guidelines - MOSIP Docs 1.2.0

You have to create 6 VMs, one for MOSIP Nginx, and 5 for MOSIP nodes. You should have resources that are adequate, enough vCPU, RAM, and storage per VM then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Please go through this in case of further issues in following this process please write back to us on the same thread.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello,
I was directed to fill out this form in order to get UIN demo credentials for the Inji collab test environment.

I would really appreciate it if i could get some feedback on my application.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello @darksuei

Yes we have received your request and will share the UIN details via direct DM or email.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Helllo @sanchi-singh24

I am still awaiting the UIN details as promised. Your swift response would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @darksuei

I have shared the UIN on the email ID that was filled in the form response. Please check your email to find your UIN details.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the delay from our end.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello @sanchi-singh24

I have received the UIN credentials, thank you very much. However i have another issue, my primary usecase for mosip (collab environment) is for kyc verification. I have gone through the docs regarding this and it seems that in order for me to use the collab api, I would need an api key, eKYC-Partner-ID, and MISP-LK (this seems to be a license key of some sort).

I would appreciate it if you could help me out with these, directions on how i can get them or another option i can use given my use case.

Your swift response would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @darksuei

Sure let me check this once with our team as well but as you mentioned the use-case is KYC verification so collab is a developer-ready environment where you can demo, test but in terms of getting e-KYC-Partner-ID the requirement from our end is to be registered as a partner first and then we provided access to these license keys.

I will get back to you on this asap.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Alright @sanchi-singh24 , please i would be expecting your reply. I may be wrong about this but if i can get an alternative approach I would really appreciate that too. All I want to do is be able to validate user UINs in the collab environment and optionally verify kyc documents.

Sure @darksuei

We will provide an alternative approach if possible from our end or figure out a progressive way to move ahead for your use cases.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Hello @sanchi-singh24

Patiently awaiting your feedback!

Any updates? and Happy new year! @sanchi-singh24

Hi @darksuei

Apologies for the delay due to the holiday season the work pace was a bit slow. We will pick this query up and keep you updated ASAP for sure.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @darksuei

If I understand your use case right, you could use eSignet solution to verify the registered user with the shared UIN credentials and get the KYC information of the same user.

For more Info: https://docs.esignet.io/

1. Go to dummy health portal : https://healthservices-esignet.collab.mosip.net/
  2. Click on “Sign in with esignet”
  3. Redirected to esignet portal.
  4. Enter the UIN credentials, (opt to Login with OTP, use 111111 as OTP).
  5. Provide consent
  6. Redirects to health portal with auth-code,
  7. health portal exchange auth-code for access token. and fetches userinfo(KYC) with the access token
1 Like