Auth demo UI Certificate exchange with partners - error when using localhost Swagger UI

In connection with trying to run the AUTH Demo UI, I am also trying to follow this tutorial :
https://mosip.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MSD/pages/1013743733/Auth+demo+UI+-+Certificate+exchange+with+partners

I managed to build the partner management tool and run it.

I also was able to create Create Authentication and misp partner user in keycloak

Then create policy group and auth policy

But I failed when Registering AUTH and MISP partner using the Swagger UI running on localhost : http://localhost:9091/v1/partnermanager/swagger-ui.html

I am getting Error 500 Internal server error.

I can register the AUTH partner and MISP partner using the Swagger UI - running on our MOSIP K8s cluster (https://internal-api.x.x.x) and CA_CERT_UTILITY

But I don’t know how I can use the resulting Device.p12

What shoudl I use for these values:
Untitled

auth-ca.p12 - is this from AUTH partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
auth-inter.p12 - is this from MISP partner ? do I also just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
auth-partner.p12 - also from MISP partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?

Also I can’t get the partnerApiKey and partnerMispLicenseKey when using Swagger UI - running on our MOSIP K8s cluster and CA_CERT_UTILITY.

Is there another way to get partnerApiKey and partnerMispLicenseKey ?

Hi @rcsampang

I can see you are facing issue getting the partner API Key & Partner license key, give us sometime to look into this and why are you getting this error particularly - Error 500 Internal server error.

One of our team member will look into this and get back to you.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

@rcsampang

may i know which version of packet manager is deployed

@syed.salman Thank you. I downloaded the Partner-management tool branch 1.2.0 GitHub - mosip/gist at 1.2.0

So I think I am using branch 1.2.0

I am running the partnermanagement-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar to run the localhost Swagger UI.

Hi rcsampang,
Please follow steps given below

Prerequisite -
please add below properties
“mosip-pms-client, mosip-partnermanager-client” in

1. id-authentication-internal-default.properties
    auth.server.admin.allowed.audience=
  2. partner-management-default.properties
    auth.server.admin.allowed.audience=

To Register Partners and to get PartnerAPIkey and Misplicensekey using local swagger follow steps Auth demo UI - Certificate exchange with partners - MOSIP Support Desk - MOSIP

auth-ca.p12, auth-inter.p12 , auth-partner.p12 all are Auth partner certificates generated once partner is configured/registered through Swagger
Can be seen same certs C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\IDA-localhost\mpartner-auth-0003 (Or Use windows + R and search %temp%)

Best Regards,

1 Like

@likhitha_j Thank you.

I have already done this as it was similar to the solution @chandra_sekhar provided in my post To build Mock MDS - Step 3 error - how to resolve? - #3 by chandra_sekhar

I encountered the same error in that post even after doing all the steps.

Anyway, it looks like the locally built partner management tool 1.2.0 is incompatible with the other dependencies/modules running in our MOSIP platform.

As of now, I have already managed to create artnerApiKey and partnerMispLicenseKey using Swagger UI - running on our MOSIP K8s cluster and CA_CERT_UTILITY.

The remaining issue for me is which of the Device.p12 should I use and rename so that i could build the Auth demo UI as I have asked above.

auth-ca.p12 - is this from AUTH partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
auth-inter.p12 - is this from MISP partner ? do I also just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
auth-partner.p12 - also from MISP partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?

Hi rcsampang,
Q1- auth-ca.p12 - is this from AUTH partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
Sol1- auth-ca.p12 is from Auth partner no need to rename any other cert

Q2. auth-inter.p12 - is this from MISP partner ? do I also just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
sol2- auth-inter.p12 is also from Auth partner only no renaming with any other certs

Q3. auth-partner.p12 - also from MISP partner ? do I just rename Device.p12 created through CA_CERT_UTILITY ?
sol3- auth-partner.p12 - also from Auth partner. Not renaming with any other certs.
When we create/register AUTH partner associated certificate(auth-ca.p12, auth-inter.p12, auth-partner.p12 )will be generated.

https://mosip.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MSD/pages/1081344031/To+Build+Mock+MDS+for+Authentication#Part-3-To-Register-AUTH--partner

Best Regards,

1 Like