Run Crash When running the Android inji application - how to resolve

I am following

tag v0.9

npm run android:newlogic
run application successfully without changing code in Android device, but crash immediately

块引用
2023-07-24 15:49:48.484 30421-30555/? E/SoLoader: couldn’t find DSO to load: libhermes.so
SoSource 0: com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource[root = /data/data/io.mosip.residentapp/lib-main flags = 1]
SoSource 1: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /data/app/~~5ub7wVO-KfFaMw85VtDpwg==/io.mosip.residentapp-STiTGDANKOabKnIrncUhXg==/lib/arm64 flags = 0]
SoSource 2: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /vendor/lib64 flags = 2]
SoSource 3: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /system/lib64 flags = 2]
Native lib dir: /data/app/~~5ub7wVO-KfFaMw85VtDpwg==/io.mosip.residentapp-STiTGDANKOabKnIrncUhXg==/lib/arm64
result: 0
2023-07-24 15:49:48.485 30421-30555/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: create_react_context
Process: io.mosip.residentapp, PID: 30421
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: couldn’t find DSO to load: libhermes.so
SoSource 0: com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource[root = /data/data/io.mosip.residentapp/lib-main flags = 1]
SoSource 1: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /data/app/~~5ub7wVO-KfFaMw85VtDpwg==/io.mosip.residentapp-STiTGDANKOabKnIrncUhXg==/lib/arm64 flags = 0]
SoSource 2: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /vendor/lib64 flags = 2]
SoSource 3: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /system/lib64 flags = 2]
Native lib dir: /data/app/~~5ub7wVO-KfFaMw85VtDpwg==/io.mosip.residentapp-STiTGDANKOabKnIrncUhXg==/lib/arm64
result: 0
at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.doLoadLibraryBySoName(SoLoader.java:918)
at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.loadLibraryBySoNameImpl(SoLoader.java:740)
at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.loadLibraryBySoName(SoLoader.java:654)
at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.loadLibrary(SoLoader.java:634)
at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.loadLibrary(SoLoader.java:582)
at com.facebook.hermes.reactexecutor.HermesExecutor.(HermesExecutor.java:20)
at com.facebook.hermes.reactexecutor.HermesExecutorFactory.create(HermesExecutorFactory.java:29)
at com.facebook.react.ReactInstanceManager$5.run(ReactInstanceManager.java:1024)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1012)

I searched for a lot of solutions on google, tried it, but couldn’t solve it

Hi @_lyu

Thank you for raising your concern !

Our team will check the logs shared by you and help you out with a resolution on
" crash issue with the Android inji application"

We will get back to you asap.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @sanchi-singh24 Any progress on the error crash?

1 Like

Hi @_lyu

Apologies for the delayed response !

One of our Inji team member will try to give resolution asap and support you with all your queries for Inji application.

Best Reagrds,
Team MOSIP

Hello @_lyu,
I am the developer who is looking into this issue. To assist you better, I would like to know the node version, your operating system, and its version.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Pooja_Babusingh

nodeVersion:V16.15.1
operating system:Android 13
Build environment:Win11

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @_lyu
Can you also please mention your java and gradle versions?
Thank you

Hello @Pooja_Babusingh

Java Version:java11
Gradle tools: 4.2.2
Gradle version: gradle-6.9-all.zip

Thank you

Hi @Pooja_Babusingh Any progress on the error crash?

Hello @_lyu,

We have tried our best to reproduce the issue with the same setup (node, Java, Gradle, and Windows versions) but couldn’t replicate it. Please follow these steps:

Clone the repository again to ensure you have the latest code, Rebuild the project from scratch. or
Clean and delete the “node_modules” directory.

If you still face the same issue, I have attached a few reference links for you to follow.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello @Pooja_Babusingh Is it possibile to provide an android universal apk for me to test(GitHub - mosip/inji Tag v0.9)

Hello @_lyu,

If you can provide me with the environment, i.e., MIMOTO_HOST, you are working on, I can generate an APK and share it with you.

Thank you!

Hi, @Pooja_Babusingh

Sorry, What is MIMOTO_HOST, I just only generate google-services.json file from google, and replace it in my project.

Thank you!

Hello @_lyu,

I am attaching the link to download the universal APK. To download the VC, you can use the following credentials:

UIN: 5649269043
OTP: 111111

Link: MOSIP_universal.apk - Google Drive

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Pooja_Babusingh ,

The apk works fine, thank you very much. I still can’t build the program successfully, the same error as before, anyway, thank you again, I still have a question, what does “VC” stand for?

Thank you

Hi @_lyu

It’s great to here the APK version you are able to use without any issues and regarding the pervious build error I will ask @Pooja_Babusingh to look into it.

The VC stands for verifiable credentials of a user. If you want to know more on the VC do let us know we will guide on that.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP.