Error setup inji application

Dear Team MOSIP, I’m trying to clone the Inji from your “develop” branch to run it locally but I got errors like below, so could you help me fix it? thanks

Hi @KIMSOUR_SE

One of our team Inji team will surely have a look into this. They will help you fix the error that you are receiving.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Hi @KIMSOUR_SE ,

Please take latest pull of develop branch as we have removed support for google near by.

As per error logs, we can see that google nearby still exists in node_modules.
Please delete node_modules with command rm -rf node_modules and run following commands in the order:

• npm install
  • npm run android:mosip --reset-cache

Before running these commands, make sure you have debug.keystore generated and android/local.properties file with android sdk path.

2 Likes

Thank you @swatigoel now it is working. but one more thing can you help give me an ID and MIMOTO_HOST for testing?

Hi @KIMSOUR_SE

Have you filled out the form for UIN creation to test out Inji in our open environment collab?

I hope this is the ID that you are asking for and for Mimoto_host for testing @swatigoel will guide you.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Thank you @sanchi-singh24 for the help I will try

Sure @KIMSOUR_SE keep me posted I will guide you and regarding MIMOTO_HOST for testing @swatigoel will get back to you

1 Like

Dear @sanchi-singh24 I tried to test with collab it is working as well but I got an error during testing with the scan QR code it is showing an error like the image below:

Hi @KIMSOUR_SE ,
Can you please confirm if you are using apk from collab env or built apk from develop branch and using that by pointing to Collab?

If you have built apk from develop branch, then please use following values for mimoto and esignet

If you have used apk shared on collab env, can you please share App Id with us? It will help to check logs
Steps to get App Id

1. Launch App
  2. Settings → About Inji
  3. Near header, there is a field APP ID which has random value
2 Likes

Hi @swatigoel,
I’m using apk that I build from develop branch and connects it to the Collab endpoint. I will try it again with new Mimoto host and Esignet host that you provide. thank you much

@swatigoel now it is working well. Thank you for your supporting.

1 Like

It’s great to hear @KIMSOUR_SE that our team was able to help and guide you through the process in case you need any further support please do reach out to us on community.

@swatigoel thanks for the effort.

1 Like