Problem On OIDC UI

I have started the OIDC UI on localhost:3000, but I am unable to access the well-known APIs. Could you please guide me on how to connect the OIDC UI with the Esignet Service?..and also When I access all four well-known API links, I encounter this type of error. How can I fix it, Please?

Hello @Melkamu_Atalel,

Can you please check that you are running esignet-service in your local?

I am pleased to inform you that my Esignet service has successfully started on localhost:8088. However, I am encountering difficulties with the configuration of the OIDC UI and the Esignet service. Could you kindly provide me with the configuration steps?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
[Michael]

Please update the process.env.PUBLIC_URL to process.env.REACT_APP_ESIGNET_API_URL in the EsignetDetails.js file located in esignet\oidc-ui\src\components.

Additionally, add the following line to the .env.development.local file:

REACT_APP_ESIGNET_API_URL=http://localhost:8088/v1/esignet

thank you sir it’s working, But i have another problem with authorization when i press the button

Hello @Melkamu_Atalel , our experts are looking into this and we will come back as soon as possible

Hello @Melkamu_Atalel

Could you please provide the esignet logs and the console logs?

Thank you, sir. I have addressed the previous error; however, I am now encountering the following issue.

so how can i fix it please, i am using individual_id(6267411571) But it shows me an error(Invalid VID).

with Regard.

Please verify the following

1. mock-identity-system database is connected to your local.
  2. individual_id which you are providing as VID, should be available in the mock_identity table in the above database.

If you don’t find any entry of the individual_id, use the below query:

INSERT INTO mockidentitysystem.mock_identity(
individual_id, identity_json)
VALUES (‘8267411571’, ‘{“individualId”:“8267411571”,“pin”:“111111”,“fullName”:[{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“Siddharth K Mansour”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“تتگلدكنسَزقهِقِفل دسييسيكدكنوڤو”},{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“Siddharth K Mansour”}],“gender”:[{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“Male”},{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“Mâle”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“ذكر”}],“dateOfBirth”:“1987/11/25”,“streetAddress”:[{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“yuān⥍”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“$لُنگᆑ”},{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“Slung”}],“locality”:[{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“yuān 2”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“يَُانꉛ⥍”},{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“yuan wee”}],“region”:[{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“yuān 3”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“$لُنگᆑ”},{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“yuan wee 3”}],“postalCode”:“45009”,“country”:[{“language”:“fra”,“value”:“CMâttye”},{“language”:“ara”,“value”:“دسييسيكدك”},{“language”:“eng”,“value”:“Cmattey”}],“encodedPhoto”:“test”,“individualBiometrics”:{“format”:“cbeff”,“version”:1.0,“value”:“individualBiometrics_bio_CBEFF”},“email":"siddhartha.km@test.com”,“phone”:“+91987654321”}’);

Hello @Gurukiran_P
Here it is my individual Id Sir, But its not working

With Pleasure.

@Michael From the above error screenshot I can see the prefix (+855) is enabled somewhere in the config.
In this case, I believe the DB entry should also contain the prefix as part of the individual id. (+8558267411571)

@vishwa @Gurukiran_P Hello Still not fix, how can i disable (+855)

with pleasure.

Hi @Michael ,

You need to check a configuration file in the esignet-service called application-local.properties.

There will be a property name as mosip.esignet.ui.config.key-values, inside of which there will be username.regex & username.prefix.

regex property is used for showing error if the vid is not in prescribed format
prefix property is used for showing prefix of any country

if you don’t need them you can make it as empty string, but you should change the prefix value in mock_identity table accordingly.

2 Likes