Prereg-application CrashLoopBackOff (MOSIP v1.2..0.1-B2)

I tried all the possible fixes, adjusting liveliness/readiness probe, as well as resources, used different helm chart versions, even trying out different docker image. Still there is an error.

Here is an extract of the log fille

2023-03-12 15:53:42,191 [main] WARN [o.s.c.s.AbstractApplicationContext].refresh.558 : Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘demographicService’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘documentServiceImpl’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘documentService’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘documnetDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘documentDAO’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘serviceUtil’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘documentServiceUtil’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder ‘s3.pretext.value’ in value “${s3.pretext.value}prereg”

I tried the steps I made to fix my issues in packagemanager and idrepo identity service.

It didn’t work.

Now I suspect, the reason why those fixes work because I was able to use the latest Docker image version 1.2.0.1-B2 for both.

While the latest docker image for prereg is version 1.2.0.1-B1

It looks the fix applied to the new docker image version 1.2.0.1-B2 for the error in s3.pretext.value would probably also solve this issue in prereg.

Any chance that a 1.2.0.1-B2 docker image for prereg with the fix will be available soon?

Thanks!

Although, based on my experience with packetmanager, using the v1.2.0.1-B2 docker image may not be enough. The liveness/readiness probe and resources have to be adjusted, and the extra environmental vars for config map should be added.

@rcsampang This is because of the ${s3.pretext.value}. This value is not available in your config. You could make this as an empty value and things should simply go thru.

@gsasikumar Thank you.

Once mosip-config repo is updated with the fix as discussed by @vishwa at my packetmanager post, I simply restarted the config-server module and after a few minutes the errors were gone. This issue was also fixed along with the issues in packetmanager, idrepo-identity, resident and even regproc-group6.

Thank you so much, please consider this issue closed.

Warm regards,
rcsampang