Pre registration booking service issue

Continuing the discussion from Slot not created newly created centers:

Hi @sanchi-singh24 Cloned the pre registration booking service in Mosip github and done the clean & install process but facing the issue at run time(local).Please assist me on that. Thanks in advance.

Hi @narayana_prakash,

Yes, there are some internal fixes underway for the pre-reg booking slot. We are aware of the service being down and our team is working diligently to resolve the issue. We will provide a proper solution as soon as possible and update you once the fixes are applied.

@HimajaDhanyamraju2 can you please check this?

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Sanchi Singh
Team MOSIP

Okay @sanchi-singh24 . Thanks for your response.

1 Like

It looks like it will take some time from our side to fix it.Can you please let us know the priority from your side to use this maybe we can provide an alternative environment to proceed further.

Best regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @sanchi-singh24

I created a new center in admin service that center is visible to book a slot in pre registration module with slot count. After modified slot count(No Kiosk) in admin portal, that count not updated in pre registration portal.

Note: Checked the above scenario after restart the master data, pre reg application service pods.

Thanks in advance

Hi @sanchi-singh24

Could you please look and provide solution for the above issue.

Hi @narayana_prakash

Thank you for sharing the above information. Let me look into this and come back to you.

Best regards,
Team MOSIP

Thanks @sanchi-singh24

Hi @sanchi-singh24
Could you please respond for above message.

Hi @narayana_prakash ,

Apologies for the delayed response. The team is actively working on this, and we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as we have more information.

We appreciate your patience!

Best regards,
Varaniya S
On behalf of MOSIP

Hi @narayana_prakash

I will need more information to understand the issues that you are facing.

1. Where are you testing? Locally or in collab env?
  2. Which PreReg services have you deployed? 1.2.0.x or 1.1.5.x?
  3. If you are testing in collab env, please share me the Reg Center Name or Id.

For any new Reg Center that is created via Admin UI make sure following are done:

1. create it in all available languages
  2. give valid working hours
  3. give valid lunch hours
  4. give number of kiosks > 0
  5. give valid working days
  6. once created it will take X days to create slots for the center. Here X depends below configurations:
## Sync every n days 
preregistration.availability.sync=30
## Number of days for which booking slots will be available. Should be lesser than or equal to preregistration.availability.sync days. 
preregistration.availability.noOfDays=140
## Gap between the date of booking and the first appointment date to be shown
## Ex: If a user has logged in pre-reg application today then, he can select booking slots after n days
preregistration.booking.offset=2

If you are working locally, check all above configurations.

Hope this helps,
Mayura

Hi @narayana_prakash.

Can you confirm whether the issue is resolved with the suggestion our team provided?

If you are still facing the issue please share the details requested for us to analyze further

Regards,
Varaniya S