Missing dependence in reg-client

@narayana_prakash , can you please tell exactly which tag/branch you have checked out? If required, you need to change the kernel-keymanager-service version to a release version instead of SNAPSHOT version in the resident-service pom file.

Hi @LoganathanSekar7627 . I have checkout release-1.2.0.1 branch.

How will change the kernel-keymanager-service version to a release version in pom file. Can you please assist me on that.

@LoganathanSekar7627 If possible, Can you please join in below link . because I have some queries while build the service.

G-link : https://meet.google.com/dde-opuw-nbo

Thanks,
Narayana prakash.k

Hi @narayana_prakash

Let me check with @LoganathanSekar7627 for this as due to the festival holiday our team was a bit occupied but today will help you out with this.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @narayana_prakash , When I checked myself, I did not face that build issue with that release-1.2.0.1 branch. Can you please try by clearing the snapshot with -U option in the maven command. If you still face issue, we can connect today when possible.

Hi @LoganathanSekar7627 At what time you will be available for the call. Based on your availability We can connect using this below link. It would be helpful for me to fix that complete setup.

G - link : https://meet.google.com/dde-opuw-nbo

Hi @LoganathanSekar7627 Please connect and short out this set up(resident service) because I am trying to resolve this setup issue for long time.

Cc: @sanchi-singh24

Hi @sanchi-singh24 and Team
Please provide the solution of which I have asked in previous series chat.

Hi @narayana_prakash

Apologies for the delayed response from our end but as I see @LoganathanSekar7627 has asked you to do " clearing of snapshot with -U option in the maven command" just wanted to check whether were you able to follow this.

I will ask our tech lead @LoganathanSekar7627 to connect with you.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

@narayana_prakash Can we connect by today at 6pm ?

Okay @LoganathanSekar7627 .
Thanks for your response . We can connect at 6pm.

@narayana_prakash Can we join on the same link shared by you in the pervious chat

Sure @sanchi-singh24
We can join in that.

Hi @sanchi-singh24 @LoganathanSekar7627

Could you pls join using this below link.

Link : Join conversation

Sure @narayana_prakash

Hi @sanchi-singh24

We would like to highlight the issue faced while hitting the below end point.

v1/authmanager/authenticate/sendotp

ā€œerrorsā€: [
{
ā€œerrorCodeā€: ā€œKER-SOT-009ā€,
ā€œmessageā€: ā€œUnable to find a primary and/or secondary language configuredā€
}

Hi @narayana_prakash

I will ask @LoganathanSekar7627 to coordinate with you as soon as possible.

Hi @narayana_prakash ,
Please check if below properties are configure:
mosip.primary-language
mosip.secondary-language

It should be present in application-default.properties or in kernel-default.properties.

1 Like

Hi @LoganathanSekar7627

we deployed config server(v1.2.0.1-B3) Kubernetes using helm installation. so itā€™s check public mosip config server properties. value set auth.primary.language=eng kernel-default.properties. file
and
application-default.properties value set

Notification lanugage types: either PRIMARY or BOTH

mosip.notification.language-type=BOTH

1 Like

Hi @sanchi-singh24

As per developer documentation, While running the admin services in local using latest tags.Itā€™s build got successfully but facing rest template bean issue after running.

Kindly provide me solution for this issue.