When installing registration client depedencies pgadmin4 it requires me to first create a repository how do i go about it

when installing registration client depedencies pgadmin4 it requires me to first create a repository how do i go about it.

Hey @Brian_Zimbe

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know on the query you are facing for installing registration client, one of our team members will guide you on how to create a repo.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

okay am waiting . if its also possible i can link up with the person either via zoom. i can share my email or share with me that contact persons email.

Sure @Brian_Zimbe

One of our team members will reply here and if required then we can connect online.

Hi @Brian_Zimbe

In MOSIP registration client we don’t use postgres. Hence, I am not sure how you are getting any error related dependency on pgadmin for registration client.

Can you share any logs or screenshots to provide more clarity?

[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for io.mosip.preregistration:pre-registration-application-service:jar:1.2.0.1-B1
[WARNING] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version’ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 152, column 12
[WARNING] The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use ${project.artifactId} instead.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for io.mosip.preregistration:pre-registration-datasync-service:jar:1.2.0.1-B1
[WARNING] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version’ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 107, column 12
[WARNING] The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use ${project.artifactId} instead.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for io.mosip.preregistration:pre-registration-batchjob:jar:1.2.0.1-B1
[WARNING] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version’ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 85, column 12
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for io.mosip.preregistration.captcha:pre-registration-captcha-service:jar:1.2.0.1-B1
[WARNING] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version’ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 90, column 12
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]
[INFO] Inspecting build with total of 6 modules…
[INFO] Installing Nexus Staging features:
[INFO] … total of 6 executions of maven-deploy-plugin replaced with nexus-staging-maven-plugin
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] pre-registration [pom]
[INFO] pre-registration-core [jar]
[INFO] Pre-Registration Application Service Project [jar]
[INFO] pre-registration-datasync-service [jar]
[INFO] pre-registration-batchjob [jar]
[INFO] pre-registration-captcha-service [jar]
[INFO]
[INFO] ----------< io.mosip.preregistration:pre-registration-parent >----------
[INFO] Building pre-registration 1.2.0.1-B1 [1/6]
[INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]---------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary for pre-registration 1.2.0.1-B1:
[INFO]
[INFO] pre-registration … FAILURE [ 0.115 s]
[INFO] pre-registration-core … SKIPPED
[INFO] Pre-Registration Application Service Project … SKIPPED
[INFO] pre-registration-datasync-service … SKIPPED
[INFO] pre-registration-batchjob … SKIPPED
[INFO] pre-registration-captcha-service … SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.462 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2023-08-04T09:35:32+03:00
[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase “to”. You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format : or :[:]:. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
regclient@regclie

Please gudie on the above error

That happens when am trying to build the project @nayakrounak

the one above was resolved i later got a different one

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.5:sign (sign-artifacts) on project pre-registration-parent: Exit code: 2 → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] MojoExecutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
please assit @nayakrounak @sanchi-singh24

Thanks @Brian_Zimbe for sharing the logs @nayakrounak will check and get back to you

Hi @Brian_Zimbe

Based on the logs, it seems you are building pre-registration module.

Thanks and Regards,
Rounak

Hi @Brian_Zimbe

We get ‘MojoExecutionException’ if there is an issue with the Java JDK you are using, Please use JDK 11 to run Pre-reg services.

Please go through the Pre-reg Developers guide

Thanks and Regards,
Aiham

Hi @Brian_Zimbe

As I can see you have opened a new thread for your query, so one of our team members will reply back with a solution to your queries soon.

We can continue interacting on our new thread for now I am closing this one.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP