Integration Issues with ABIS, how to get clientId, secretKey, etc

Hi Mosip Team,
I hope to integrate my ABIS system into MOSIP. I noticed in MOSIP Docs 1.2.0, the ABIS API section mentions, “In order to access the request URL, the ABIS system needs to send a JWT token inside the request header COOKIE. In order to get the token, ABIS needs to call MOSIP’s AuthN & AuthZ API with Client ID & Secret Key by passing the credentials (clientid, secretkey, and appid) which would be provided by the System Integrator (SI).” Could you please guide me on how to obtain or generate the ClientId, SecretKey, mentioned above, especially if I have set up a MOSIP testing cluster in my local development environment?

• Do I need to use the admin account to log in to the Keycloak backend and create new clients myself?
  • and how is the appId for the ABIS generated?

I appreciate any assistance with the above questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @ryan

Sure our team will guide you to set up MOSIP clusture in your local dev env and guide you through the client creation and appId for ABIS.

Allow us some time for our team member to get back to you.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

hi @ryan

For ABIS Integration, we use ‘mosip-abis-client’ which will be generated during keycloak deployment. Normally we use app id as ‘regproc’ and secret can get from keycloak.

2 Likes

Hi @ryan

Hope your issue was resolved! If there are any more queries or the issue persists let me know.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP