We are getting below error while installation of file-server (v3 deployment)
The script is unable to retrieve IDA sign certificates from the IDA internal service. To debug this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Try running the script locally.
- Set the following environmental variables before running the script :
export AUTH_APP_ID=regproc export AUTHMANAGER_URL=http://api-internal.sandbox.xyz.net export IDA_INTERNAL_URL=http://api-internal.sandbox.xyz.net export KEYCLOAK_CLIENT_ID=mosip-regproc-client export KEYCLOAK_CLIENT_SECRET=xxxxxx export KEYMANAGER_URL=http://api-internal.sandbox.xyz.net
- Follow the IDA internal logs as well.
Based on the latest information provided, we kindly request that you provide the following details to facilitate further investigation into the issue at hand:
- The deployed version of Mosip
- The deployed version of IDA, Keymanager, and Mosip-File-Server.