Error when requesting for otp from id-authenticaion after clicking the inji get card button

2023-11-13 14:34:06.472 ERROR [id-authentication,id-authentication-internal,08b0afbb5b3bdf28a1543f5fd5234317,c7879588cdcd3f44,false] 64 — [nio-8093-exec-6] i.m.a.c.s.validator.IdAuthValidator : sessionId - InternalOTPRequestValidator - VALIDATE - MISSING_INPUT_PARAMETER - transactionIDtransactionID

RES-SER-411 → Exception occurred while accessing http://ida-internal.ida/idauthentication/v1/internal/otp

Hi @jeresaf

Let me ask the tech leads of ID-auth and Inji to look into this now and provide you with a solution for the error you are receiving.

@LoganathanSekar7627 & @swatigoel Please look into this.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Thank you @sanchi-singh24

Can you please confirm if you are checking in Collab environment or any other setup?

If it is a separate setup, as per this log, the IDA internal service is being not being accessible from resident service. Can you please check the accessibility of the same?

After further investigation, we realised as you pointed out that IDA internal was not reachable and checked the urls being used and updated them accordingly, however we run into a further issue which I have added to a separate post. Thanks

Hi @jeresaf

I see the issue has moved to a different ticket so I am closing this loop to be in a single community thread where we help you to solve this please check out other thread for the updates on your query.

Let’s connect online for this!

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP