Having followed your guide, i was able to succesfully run the MockMDS and the service is running. However the mock devices not being detected in regclient. What could i be missing?
As per @nayakrounak after the partner certificate upload the trust store might have not been updated in the registration local database. Please try to sync and connect with the registration client and perform the capture in case this doesn’t work let’s connect on an online call on Wednesday.
Hi @mazboko , Please check your ca_cert_store table from mosip_master, whether MDS Partner mosip signed certificate present or not ?
Hi @thamarai_kannan the Partner mosip signed certificate initially was not present but later inserted it into the mosip_master ca_cert_store table.
When machine is ONLINE am unable to login with the set up user in keycloak. I get the Authentification failed. Please try again error message.
I noticed this in the regclient log
“2023-10-24 12:52:06,875 ERROR [JavaFX Application Thread] i.m.r.c.SessionContext : Failed validating password
io.mosip.registration.exception.RegBaseCheckedException: REG-SDU-006 → Failed to save auth token (invalid / too large)”
Any ideas on this?
Hi @mazboko ,
Make sure you only assign at max three roles to the userid, which you use to login to reg-client.
We have seen this issue before if you assign lot of roles to a userId, auth-token from keycloak is big and reg-client fails to save it in local. This fails the login attempt.
I am still getting the “Authentication failed. Please try again” error message even after assigning max three roles to the userid as earlier advised.
I finally managed to successfully login to RegClient with the Machine ONLINE however,mock devices still not detecting.
I will ask @Anusha_sunkadh to check this and thanks for sharing the details.
can you pls share the registration-client logs to check the issue.
I managed to successfuly integrate MOCK devices into the regclient. Many thanks. How do i now intergrate for example a RealScan-G10 fingerprint scanner?
I have asked one of my team members to guide you with actual biometric device integration for the time being you can go through this documentation.
Dear @mazboko To Register the Real Devices into MOSIP, Please follow the below steps.
- The Registering Devices should be complaint to MOSIP (Check with Vendor whether Devices are MOSIP Complaint or not)
- Register Vendor as a “Device Partner” in MOSIP. (Registration can be done either self-Registration by vendor or MOSIP Team)
- Upload CA Certificate into MOSIP as a partner domain is “DEVICE” (Either PMP portal or using Swagger by MOSIP Team)
- Upload Partner Certificate into MOSIP as a partner domain is “DEVICE” (Either PMP portal or using Swagger by MOSIP Team)
- Incase L1 Authentication Device, register FTM Partner by repeating step 2, 3, 4 using partner Domain “FTM” and partner type “FTM_Provider”
- Fetch Device MOSIP Signed Certificate and share to vendor to register into device management server from vendor side
- Get Latest MDS Software from vendor and install into Local System and activate the Device.
- Launch Regclient and check the Devices detected by Reg client
Note : check ca_cert_store table in mosip_master database whether from Device (CA & mosip signed) & FTM (CA & Partner) certificates are present.
Were you able to follow the steps given out by @thamarai_kannan to install the real biometric device with the registration client?
Thank you @thamarai_kannan. Can i use the same partner i had created when i was setting up MOCK and share the generated MOSIP Signed Certificate to vendor?
Still at it. Need further guidance.