[12.0.1] partner-onboarder installation errors / misisng minimoto

Hi, I’m trying to install MOSIP 12.0.1 in an AWS EKS cluster (since a while…)
I managed to get to deploy the partner-onboarder module, but all the jobs have errors.

Mostly, the error is related to a missing RBAC ClusterRole and missing secrets in namespaces.

As an example, the partner-onboarder-resident tries to download a secret from the esignet namespace that does not exist, using a cluster role “partner-onboarder” that does not exist - should it be deployed by the partner-onboarder install script?

1.  TypeError                                                                   
                Cannot read properties of null (reading 'signedCertificateData') 
                at test-script                                                   
                inside "cert_upload / upload-leaf-certificate"                   
Updating Resident OIDC Client Id
Error from server (Forbidden): error when retrieving current configuration of:
Resource: "/v1, Resource=secrets", GroupVersionKind: "/v1, Kind=Secret"
Name: "resident-oidc-onboarder-key", Namespace: "esignet"
from server for: "STDIN": secrets "resident-oidc-onboarder-key" is forbidden: User "system:serviceaccount:onboarder:partner-onboarder" cannot get resource "secrets" in API group "" in the namespace "esignet": RBAC: clusterrole.rbac.authorization.k8s.io "partner-onboarder" not found
Resident OIDC client id updated successfully

All the partner-onboarder jobs have the similar errors, as the partner-onboarder-mimoto

1.  TypeError                                                                   
                Cannot read properties of null (reading 'signedCertificateData') 
                at test-script                                                   
                inside "cert_upload / upload-leaf-certificate"                   
Updating Mimoto Wallet Binding Partner API Key
Error from server (Forbidden): error when retrieving current configuration of:
Resource: "/v1, Resource=secrets", GroupVersionKind: "/v1, Kind=Secret"
Name: "mimoto-wallet-binding-partner-api-key", Namespace: "mimoto"
from server for: "STDIN": secrets "mimoto-wallet-binding-partner-api-key" is forbidden: User "system:serviceaccount:onboarder:partner-onboarder" cannot get resource "secrets" in API group "" in the namespace "mimoto": RBAC: clusterrole.rbac.authorization.k8s.io "partner-onboarder" not found
Mimoto Wallet Binding Partner API Key updated successfully

Again, the mimoto namespace does not exists…

The resident module delete the mimoto release, but It’s not clear to me who should have installed it in the first place

Ok, I managed to create the mimoto api key. I manually created the RBAC role, and granted s3:* on all resources to the datashare AWS Iam User

Now the README is telling me to restart the pod “mimoto”, but I don’t have any mimoto running in my cluster…

Hi, We are deploying Mimoto independently and onboarding separately. You can find the repository here: link. For the partner-onboarder, please set the mimoto-keybinding to false in values.yaml and disregard the command ‘helm -n $NS delete mimoto’ as it was mistakenly left in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused