Questions on setting up test environment for esignet & mosip

esignet/docker-compose at master · mosip/esignet (github.com)

I am finding difficult to execute the below steps what are we trying to do ? Need a clear explanation

1. To create an OIDC/OAuth client, run the below request from the postman collection “OIDC Client mgmt” folder
  • Get CSRF token
  • Create OIDC Client
  1. To Create a Mock identity, run the below request from the postman collection “Mock-Identity-System” folder
  • Create Mock Identity
  1. To run the OIDC flow with mock identity run the below request(same order) from the postman collection “AuthCode flow with OTP login” folder.
  • Get CSRF token
  • Authorize / OAuthdetails request
  • Send OTP
  • Authenticate User
  • Authorization Code
  • Get Tokens
  • Get userInfo
  1. To run the Verifiable Credential Issuance flow with mock identity run the below request(same order) from the postman collection “VCI” folder.
  • Get CSRF token
  • Authorize / OAuthdetails request
  • Send OTP
  • Authenticate User
  • Authorization Code
  • Get Tokens
  • Get Credential

Dear @kumar241982 ,

Welcome to the community, We appreciate you reaching out with your query and would like to assure you that one of our experts is going to respond here promptly after reviewing the issue you are facing.

We value your support and appreciate your patience. Thank you for choosing MOSIP as your preferred platform. We look forward to assisting you further.

Best Regards

Team MOSIP

Hello ,

I need help in setting this up in my test lab environment with docker compose up command. and then work with postman to understand what actually we are doing .

Dear @kumar241982,

Let me ask our expert colleague @Mahesh-Binayak to help you with this.

Best Regards
Team MOSIP

Dear @kumar241982 ,
As u may know Postman is a tool which u can use to execute REST apis.
So in the above mentioned stpes, we have documented which exact requests to execute to achieve the expected results.
The postman allows its requests to be stacked together in folders so that they can be executed sequencially .
This document is about providing the details on which exact folders you must use while using the postman collection.
you will have to dwld and import both the postman collection and postman environmental variables collection from the link given in the document into the local postman setup you have and execute them.

pls let us know if u want to know more about the collection itself or do u have questions about soething else.

Best Regards
MOSIP

@Mahesh-Binayak …Is there a way I can work with you closely to implement this in my lab?

So basically, we are setting and preparing the environment for authentication using POSTMAN.

And then we use the below link to call esignet and MOSIP . Am i correct?

To invoke the authorize endpoint of esignet UI to start OIDC/VCI flow, use the below URL:

http://localhost:3000/authorize?nonce=ere973eieljznge2311&state=eree2311&client_id=health-service-client&redirect_uri=https://healthservices.com/callback&scope=openid&response_type=code&acr_values=mosip:idp:acr:generated-code&claims={"userinfo":{"name":{"essential":false},"phone_number":{"essential":true}},"id_token":{}}&claims_locales=en&display=page&state=consent&ui_locales=en-IN

Note: Change the value of client_id, redirect_uri, acr_values and claims as per your requirement in the above URL

What are these client_id,redirect_uri ,acr_values ?

Do we have any video that i can look at to see how this is implemented ?

@Mahesh-Binayak …Please let me know how can i work with you closely to implement this. Is that we do have a support ticket ?

@keshavs …I need help here . I am basically trying to get mosip/esignet: Open ID based e-Signet service for large scale verification & authentication. (github.com)

I find that one of the containers does exist ? What is the branch that i have to use to deploy esignet ?

e427b43dafb8 mosipdev/esignet:develop “./configure_start.s…” 10 minutes ago Exited (1) 26 seconds ago