Partner management issue

While trying accessing the partner management portal I get the home page without authentication.

Hi @hamid

Thank for sharing the logs and I could see you are facing issue in authentication of partner management.

I have asked the concerned team member to look into this and guide you through it.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Please I need a solution for the problem.

Hello @hamid

Please share the image of pms and pmp-ui that you are trying to run, so that we can assist you.

Thanks and Regards
Balaji Alluru

Hello @balaji-alluru
Which images exqctly do you need ?

hello @hamid

Please share the image id of partner-management-service and partner-management-portal that you are trying to run in your local.

Thanks and Regards

Hello @balaji-alluru
I am running the modules in the normal way. Iā€™m not using docker.

Hi @hamid

If your running the modules in a normal way and not using a docker to do it the major issue is coming for authentication @balaji-alluru just see why this error is coming here.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello @hamid
I hope you got the solution to above issue. If not, please let me know which branch of partner-management-service and partner-management-portal you are trying to run.
For your information, our team already tried to reproduce the same issue in release-1201 branch and develop branch of pms, but we failed to reproduce it. I suggest you to kindly cross check the properties in config.json file of partner-management-portal and update the BASE_URL in other files in partner-management-portal.

Thanks and Regards
Balaji Alluru

Hi @hamid

Do let us know if you were able to solve this issue based on @balaji-alluru solution so we can guide you more.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP