Need help setting up OpenCRVS mosip integration

Dear Team,

We are trying to set up the OpenCRVS integration with MOSIP. We are following the documents and need a bit of clarification on the below things

On MOSIP Mediator end

• For the partner onboarding it is expected to have certificates for MOSIP Open CRVS. I have used CA_CERT_UTILITY to generate the CA, SUBCA and Partner certificates. While uploading the partner certificate, the services are returning error
Error while accessing the API.Please check the logs.

here is the log on the KeyManager service

{"@timestamp":"2024-03-15T09:54:04.132Z","@version":"1","message":"Exception Root Cause: query did not return a unique result: 3; nested exception is javax.persistence.NonUniqueResultException: query did not return a unique result: 3 ","logger_name":"io.mosip.kernel.core.exception.ExceptionUtils","thread_name":"http-nio-8088-exec-5","level":"ERROR","level_value":40000,"appName":"kernel-keymanager-service","traceId":"a5cf0a7f37ea229ba7af235c1e25fffe","spanExportable":"false","req.requestURI":"/v1/keymanager/uploadPartnerCertificate","X-Span-Export":"false","X-B3-ParentSpanId":"a7af235c1e25fffe","req.method":"POST","parentId":"a7af235c1e25fffe","req.userAgent":"Apache-HttpClient/4.5.6 (Java/11.0.16)","spanId":"c854aeadd3a86cd0","X-B3-SpanId":"c854aeadd3a86cd0","X-B3-TraceId":"a5cf0a7f37ea229ba7af235c1e25fffe","req.remoteHost":"127.0.0.6","req.requestURL":"http://keymanager.keymanager/v1/keymanager/uploadPartnerCertificate"}
  • Need help to get the mosip_opencrvs_partner_client_id mosip_opencrvs_partner_client_secret mosip_opencrvs_partner_client_sha_secret mosip_opencrvs_uin_token_partner from MOSIP

On OpenCRVS end

• How to get the below information from MOSIP.

1 Like

Hi @ali_shaik ,

I apologize for the delayed response regarding your inquiry about MOSIP and OpenCRVS integration. We understand this can be frustrating, and we’re committed to ensuring this doesn’t happen again.

Our technical expert, @LoganathanSekar7627 , will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your specific needs and provide any assistance you may require.

@mahammedtaheer can please check the logs for keymanager.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @sanchi-singh24 , I’m still awaiting a message from @LoganathanSekar7627.