Release Announcement: Android Registration Client 0.9.0 beta release is here! 🚀

Dear MOSIP Community,

We are thrilled to announce the release of beta version 0.9.0 of Android Registration Client. :tada:

Post our DP I release, we’ve diligently worked behind the scenes, tackling bugs and implementing enhancements to elevate your Android Registration Client experience. I’m excited to unveil our latest release, which not only addresses various issues but also introduces compelling new features to enrich your usage! :confetti_ball:

In 0.9.0 beta release, we are thrilled to introduce a range of exciting features, including:

1. Operator/Supervisor login (Offline and Online)
a. Multilingual Support for display of labels (LTR)
b. Multilingual Support for Data Entry (LTR)

2. Auto-sync/Manual sync

3. Comprehensive data synchronization

4. Enhanced new registration capabilities:
i. Streamlined New Registrations Consent
ii. Demographic Details
iii. Document Upload
iv. Biometrics capture
v. Preview Section
vi. Operator Authentication
vii. Packet Synchronization
viii. Packet Upload
ix. Acknowledgment Section

5. Compatibility with real SBI

6. Device trust validation: Certification for biometric capture

7. Transliteration: Ability to transliterate to another language upon entering the data. Portrait mode is supported.

Here is the Release Notes for Android Registration Client.

For in-depth information, please take a moment to explore our comprehensive documentation and resources:

1. Android Reg Client Overview
  2. Configuration Details
  3. Developer’s Guide
  4. User Guide

We extend our heartfelt appreciation for your continuous support and collaboration.
Your active participation is the driving force behind the thriving Android Registration Client community, and we look forward to sustaining this collaborative journey. :tada:

Should you come across any challenges or have inquiries, please don’t hesitate to reach out or post on the community forum. :iphone:

Warm regards,
Pragya Kumari
Product Owner - Android Registration Client
The MOSIP Team

2 Likes