Pre Registration

If you don’t mind, I will be glad if you can help me setup quickly via a Google meet. It’s taken me a while trying to get it running, I think I am missing some tiny detail.

@mayuradesh

Yes, I am running locally on a different server to where the pre reg app is running

Looks like you are running PreReg Data Sync service.
If you want to try prereg endpoints to create a new application etc, you must run PreReg Application service.

Also the config values should be corrected as below:

spring.cloud.config.uri=http://172.16.218.67:51000
spring.cloud.config.label=develop-v3
spring.cloud.config.name=pre-registration
spring.application.name=pre-registration-application-service
spring.profiles.active=default

make sure the spring.cloud.config.label matches the config server branch name and spring.profiles.active is default

Oh okay, thanks. Let me try that and see

I am using release branch so that should be it right?

Who has been successful in setting up pre-registration module in recent times. It’s becoming a torn in my flesh. I need help please.

#support #general #pre-registration

Hi
So sorry to know the trouble that you are facing.
Did you try after updating below value:
spring.cloud.config.name=pre-registration
from the value that you had given:
spring.cloud.config.name=config/*
What error are you facing now?

Should I use the release branch 1.2.0 or 1.2.1?

I am starting all over

This is the error I am getting now:

{“@timestamp”:“2023-05-29T18:05:10.480+02:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Refreshing org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext@4313f5bc: startup date [Mon May 29 18:05:10 CEST 2023]; root of context hierarchy”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-05-29T18:05:11.140+02:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Application run failed”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“ERROR”,“level_value”:40000,“stack_trace”:“java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load configuration class: org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.config.PropertySourceBootstrapConfiguration\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.enhanceConfigurationClasses(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:414)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.postProcessBeanFactory(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:254)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:284)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:128)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:694)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:759)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:395)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:327)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.run(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:137)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.bootstrapServiceContext(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:197)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:104)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:70)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.doInvokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:172)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.invokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:165)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:139)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:127)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.environmentPrepared(EventPublishingRunListener.java:74)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.environmentPrepared(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:54)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.prepareEnvironment(SpringApplication.java:358)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:317)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1255)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1243)\n\tat io.mosip.preregistration.application.PreRegistrationApplication.main(PreRegistrationApplication.java:23)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:95)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.PropertiesLauncher.main(PropertiesLauncher.java:466)\nCaused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer.newEnhancer(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:122)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer.enhance(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:110)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.enhanceConfigurationClasses(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:403)\n\t… 31 common frames omitted\nCaused by: org.springframework.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException–>Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte,int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @e320068\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.defineClass(ReflectUtils.java:464)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.generate(AbstractClassGenerator.java:336)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData$3.apply(AbstractClassGenerator.java:93)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData$3.apply(AbstractClassGenerator.java:91)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache$2.call(LoadingCache.java:54)\n\tat java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache.createEntry(LoadingCache.java:61)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache.get(LoadingCache.java:34)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData.get(AbstractClassGenerator.java:116)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator.java:291)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.create(KeyFactory.java:221)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:174)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:153)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.(Enhancer.java:73)\n\t… 34 common frames omitted\nCaused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte,int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @e320068\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:354)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.checkCanSetAccessible(Method.java:199)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.setAccessible(Method.java:193)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1.run(ReflectUtils.java:61)\n\tat java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:569)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.(ReflectUtils.java:52)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.generateClass(KeyFactory.java:243)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:25)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.generate(AbstractClassGenerator.java:329)\n\t… 46 common frames omitted\n”,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-05-29T18:05:11.144+02:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Closing org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext@4313f5bc: startup date [Mon May 29 18:05:10 CEST 2023]; root of context hierarchy”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-05-29T18:05:11.410+02:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Application run failed”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“ERROR”,“level_value”:40000,“stack_trace”:“java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load configuration class: org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.config.PropertySourceBootstrapConfiguration\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.enhanceConfigurationClasses(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:414)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.postProcessBeanFactory(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:254)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:284)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:128)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:694)\n\tat org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:759)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:395)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:327)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.run(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:137)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.bootstrapServiceContext(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:197)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:104)\n\tat org.springframework.cloud.bootstrap.BootstrapApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(BootstrapApplicationListener.java:70)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.doInvokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:172)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.invokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:165)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:139)\n\tat org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:127)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.environmentPrepared(EventPublishingRunListener.java:74)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.environmentPrepared(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:54)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.prepareEnvironment(SpringApplication.java:358)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:317)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1255)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1243)\n\tat io.mosip.preregistration.application.PreRegistrationApplication.main(PreRegistrationApplication.java:23)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)\n\tat java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:95)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)\n\tat org.springframework.boot.loader.PropertiesLauncher.main(PropertiesLauncher.java:466)\nCaused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer.newEnhancer(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:122)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer.enhance(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:110)\n\tat org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.enhanceConfigurationClasses(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:403)\n\t… 31 common frames omitted\nCaused by: org.springframework.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException–>Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte,int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @e320068\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.defineClass(ReflectUtils.java:464)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.generate(AbstractClassGenerator.java:336)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData$3.apply(AbstractClassGenerator.java:93)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData$3.apply(AbstractClassGenerator.java:91)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache$2.call(LoadingCache.java:54)\n\tat java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache.createEntry(LoadingCache.java:61)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.internal.LoadingCache.get(LoadingCache.java:34)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator$ClassLoaderData.get(AbstractClassGenerator.java:116)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator.java:291)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.create(KeyFactory.java:221)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:174)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:153)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.(Enhancer.java:73)\n\t… 34 common frames omitted\nCaused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte,int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @e320068\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:354)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.checkCanSetAccessible(Method.java:199)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.setAccessible(Method.java:193)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1.run(ReflectUtils.java:61)\n\tat java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:569)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.(ReflectUtils.java:52)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.generateClass(KeyFactory.java:243)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:25)\n\tat org.springframework.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.generate(AbstractClassGenerator.java:329)\n\t… 46 common frames omitted\n”,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}

Its unable to access any of your properties. The spring is unable to establish the configuration file location.

Is the spring config url that you have configured reachable from the machine you are running the pre-reg? We have been running the latest version in 3 countries now. Hardly we face any issue.

If you are still struggling i can arrange for call to help you.

I am running the config locally, and, have followed all the steps to configure the application to read the properties but to no avail. Hence, I would be glad if we can jump on a call so you help me setup. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have sent you details on your email. Pls check.

Thanks

I am facing the same issue.
I followed every step of this document, Pre-registration Developers Guide - MOSIP Docs 1.2.0.
Finally, I could successfully run the command:
$ mvn clean install -Dgpg.skip=true
However, I get trouble firing up the java-backend service of pre-regitration module.
I tried to run pre-registration-application-service-1.2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar in pre-registration-application-service module but failed.
I run this command
$ cd pre-registration-application-service
$ java -jar target/pre-registration-application-service-1.2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
Full log pre-registration-error - Google Docs

Hi @panharith2023

Thanks for letting us know the issue while you are running the command, let our team first check the logs and then get back to you with the resolution what went wrong.

As our team member @mayuradesh will be able to guide you.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Hi @panharith2023

From the logs error is:
java.net.UnknownHostException: api-internal.collap.mosip.net

Pls update to point to public url of collab env:
api.collab.mosip.net and test

~ Mayura

Hello @mayuradesh thanks for your fast response.
I followed your advice and change it to api.collap.mosip.net
but still face the same issue. here is the log
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.228+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“HikariPool-1 - Shutdown initiated…”,“logger_name”:“com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.229+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“HikariPool-1 - Shutdown completed.”,“logger_name”:“com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.231+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Stopping service [Tomcat]”,“logger_name”:“org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.235+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“Failed to clear soft references from ObjectStreamClass$Caches for web application [preregistration#v1]”,“logger_name”:“org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase”,“thread_name”:“localhost-startStop-1”,“level”:“WARN”,“level_value”:30000,“stack_trace”:“java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.io.ObjectStreamClass$Caches$1 cannot be cast to class java.util.Map (java.io.ObjectStreamClass$Caches$1 and java.util.Map are in module java.base of loader ‘bootstrap’)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearCache(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:2193)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesObjectStreamClassCaches(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:2180)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferences(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1555)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.stop(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1500)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.stopInternal(WebappLoader.java:447)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:226)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5514)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:226)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StopChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1437)\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StopChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1426)\n\tat java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)\n\tat java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)\n\tat java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)\n\tat java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)\n”,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.248+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“\n\nError starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with ‘debug’ enabled.”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.logging.ConditionEvaluationReportLoggingListener”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-08T15:47:26.468+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“\n\n***************************\nAPPLICATION FAILED TO START\n***************************\n\nDescription:\n\nField virusScan in io.mosip.preregistration.application.service.util.DocumentServiceUtil required a bean of type ‘io.mosip.kernel.core.virusscanner.spi.VirusScanner’ that could not be found.\n\n\nAction:\n\nConsider defining a bean of type ‘io.mosip.kernel.core.virusscanner.spi.VirusScanner’ in your configuration.\n”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“ERROR”,“level_value”:40000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}

Hi @panharith2023

Its not same issue.
If you check the logs error is different now.

Field virusScan in io.mosip.preregistration.application.service.util.DocumentServiceUtil required a bean of type ‘io.mosip.kernel.core.virusscanner.spi.VirusScanner’ that could not be found

Did you add the runtime dependencies in eclipse?
Its given in documentation.

Also run the PreReg Application service from eclipse / any ide.

I already added all of those dependencies.
Every time I recompile
$ mvn clean install -Dgpg.skip=True -X
and then run $ java -jar target/pre-registration-application-service-1.2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
I got a different error.

“level”:“INFO”,“level_value”:20000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}
{“@timestamp”:“2023-08-09T08:36:09.894+07:00”,“@version”:“1”,“message”:“\n\n***************************\nAPPLICATION FAILED TO START\n***************************\n\nDescription:\n\nField translitrator in io.mosip.preregistration.application.service.TransliterationService required a bean of type ‘io.mosip.kernel.core.transliteration.spi.Transliteration’ that could not be found.\n\n\nAction:\n\nConsider defining a bean of type ‘io.mosip.kernel.core.transliteration.spi.Transliteration’ in your configuration.\n”,“logger_name”:“org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter”,“thread_name”:“main”,“level”:“ERROR”,“level_value”:40000,“appName”:“pre-registration-application-service”}

Hi

You have added these runtime dependencies in the Eclipse classpath, but you are trying to run the jar from command prompt, which is why you are getting these errors.
Use “-Dloader.path=${runtime_dependency_jar_file_location}” in the command.
Alternately running PreRegistrationApplication.java as a Java Application from the IDE can be simpler.