HSM ERROR id-authentication-internal-service

I working on release-1.2.0.1 id-authentication-internal-service i have the below issue:

Caused by: io.mosip.kernel.core.keymanager.exception.NoSuchSecurityProviderException: KER-KMA-001 β†’ Config file invalid;
nested exception is java.security.ProviderException: Library /usr/local/lib/softhsm/libpkcs11-proxy.so does not exist
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.setupProvider(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:176)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.initKeystore(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:147)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:141)
… 83 common frames omitted
Caused by: java.security.ProviderException: Library /usr/local/lib/softhsm/libpkcs11-proxy.so does not exist
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11.(SunPKCS11.java:301)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:115)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:112)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11.configure(SunPKCS11.java:112)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.setupProvider(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:173)
… 85 common frames omitted
libpkcs11-proxy.soCaused by: io.mosip.kernel.core.keymanager.exception.NoSuchSecurityProviderException: KER-KMA-001 β†’ Config file invalid;
nested exception is java.security.ProviderException: Library /usr/local/lib/softhsm/libpkcs11-proxy.so does not exist
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.setupProvider(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:176)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.initKeystore(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:147)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:141)
… 83 common frames omitted
Caused by: java.security.ProviderException: Library /usr/local/lib/softhsm/libpkcs11-proxy.so does not exist
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11.(SunPKCS11.java:301)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:115)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:112)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11.configure(SunPKCS11.java:112)
at io.mosip.kernel.keymanager.hsm.impl.pkcs.PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.setupProvider(PKCS11KeyStoreImpl.java:173)
… 85 common frames omitted

Did you run with our dockers or created new ones? Is the artifactory version correct? Looks like the zip file that contains the HSM setup is not found.

@gsasikumar thank you for the reply, yes I use your dockerFile, it’s solved by copy the pcks11 in the container.

1 Like

this file should have been part of the zip file that we download from artifactory. might be you are running the docker directly or its not able to reach the artifactory to download the zip?

@gsasikumar yes i m not able to download this zip caused by network issue, so idownloaded this zip manualy and include it as project file, it worked now