How long it takes to get reply from MOSIP to filled in form?

Hi guys!
I have a quite urgent task to check integration with MOSIP, so I filled in “Integrate with MOSIP” google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJbPGdP0vV02WSxc8YjLzETKFI3yDsBAlU6mDqtvkcSPEqPQ/formResponse?pli=1

But i didn’t get any reply.
So my question is: how long it could take to get any reply from MOSIP to unblock my work?

Hope, I can get any information from your community ASAP.

Best regards

Hi @eugen_klymniuk

Thanks for taking the time to voice your concern on our community platform. We understand your frustration with the delay in response to your inquiry, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it’s caused.

We want to assure you that we prioritize prompt and attentive communication with our community members. Rest assured, I’m personally taking your concern to our partner ecosystem team right away. I’ll keep you updated on the status of your form and ensure you receive a response.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your support and look forward to resolving this issue for you promptly.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Thanks, @sanchi-singh24 :pray:

Looking forward to hearing any updates from you

Hi @eugen_klymniuk

We have gone through your form request as we proceed further can you mention the specific use cases that you are looking to integrate? This will help us to guide you through the process.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Sure, @sanchi-singh24
I’m working on use case for payment system (Mojaloop), and I need to be able to authenticate a user (using eSignet) and get user’s UIN (or VID, or some UUID/token to uniquely identify the user) . And for each UIN/VID/token we generate payment token, which will be used for actual payments later in our system.

@sanchi-singh24 ,
guys, sorry for bothering, but do you have any updates regarding my case?
I really have little time to finish my task, but without access to your sandbox I’m blocked now.

Who should I talk to OR what else info I have to provide to get access to MOSIP sandbox ASAP?

Hi @eugen_klymniuk

For your use-cases in terms of integration, I will provide you the UIN for our collab environment in some time and then you can proceed with using e-Signet and testing it out. Hopefully, that will resolve your issue.

If required we can connect online over google meet to solve this issue today itself to speed up the process and guide you through

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hey @sanchi-singh24 !
I think, it would be great if we can have a short call today to discuss my use-case in more details.
My email is eugen.klymniuk@infitx.com, I’ll be available starting from 09:00 GMT, so let’s schedule our google meet. What time is ok for you?

Also I was thinking I might need to use eSignet APIs (to get some user-related info OR register relying party), so I might need to have API key for API calls

Hi @eugen_klymniuk

Yes sure, let’s connect over google meet to discuss the use-case on e-signet. For time confirmation I will update in the next 1 hour with a time and invite link for you to join. Hope that works!

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

1 Like

Yep, looking forward to getting time and invite link from you!

I’ve got an email from mosipcollab@gmail.com:

Dear , Your request for generating an ID against your Application ID: 10001142460000220240108132850 has failed due to technical issue. Please visit your nearest Registration office for further action or visit https://mosip.io/grievances. Thank You

But when I visited that link, it said “The page you were looking for doesn’t exist.”
:disappointed_relieved:

@sanchi-singh24
what should I do next?

Dear Eugen,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Our stakeholders were engaged in a previously scheduled series of tasks, which prevented me from setting up the Google Meet with the e-Signet technical expert.

I understand you have a deadline for this project, and I’ve highlighted the urgency of your request. Our technical lead will reach out to you tomorrow to schedule a meeting and ensure your issue is resolved promptly.

We’ve issued you a new UIN for your e-signet usage in the collab environment. This is necessary due to a technical issue that prevented you from accessing the previously shared demo UINs.We’ve now rectified the issue and have generated a new UIN specifically for your account. Your new UIN is shared over email.

Collab e-Signet URL - https://healthservices-esignet.collab.mosip.net/

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the technical error. Please use this new UIN for your e-signet activities within the collab environment. If you have any questions or encounter further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Great news, @sanchi-singh24, thanks!
I’m looking forward to getting any news from your lead

Hi @eugen_klymniuk

I have shared the invite link with you for our discussion, please let me know if this time suits you as our tech lead for e-Signet is available and will be able to guide you through the process.

Date : 11th Jan’24
Time: 3:00 p.m IST

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello Sanchi,
Yes, the time is ok for me.
Could you, please, invite chris.law@infitx.com as well?

Sure @eugen_klymniuk

I will add Chris also to the invite!