eSignet error on local deployment

I tried to deploy eSignet on my local and i got error on build the Java file.
java: package io.mosip.esignet.entity does not exist

Does eSignet requires Mosip server to work?

Hi @juliebaluya

Can you share the log file for our team to review it, so we can give you a quick resolution?

FYI - @Anusha_sunkadh

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hello Sanchi,

this is the error i got after running mvn clean install -Dgpg.skip=true -DskipTests=true

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.0:compile (default-compile) on project client-management-service-impl: Compilation failure → [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.0:compile (default-compile) on project client-management-service-impl: Compilation failure
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.doExecute2 (MojoExecutor.java:347)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.doExecute (MojoExecutor.java:330)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:213)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:175)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.access$000 (MojoExecutor.java:76)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor$1.run (MojoExecutor.java:163)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultMojosExecutionStrategy.execute (DefaultMojosExecutionStrategy.java:39)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:160)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:105)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:73)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build (SingleThreadedBuilder.java:53)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute (LifecycleStarter.java:118)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:261)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:173)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute (DefaultMaven.java:101)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute (MavenCli.java:827)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain (MavenCli.java:272)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main (MavenCli.java:195)
at jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke (DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:578)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:282)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch (Launcher.java:225)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode (Launcher.java:406)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main (Launcher.java:347)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilationFailureException: Compilation failure
at org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute (AbstractCompilerMojo.java:1219)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilerMojo.execute (CompilerMojo.java:188)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo (DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:126)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.doExecute2 (MojoExecutor.java:342)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.doExecute (MojoExecutor.java:330)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:213)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:175)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.access$000 (MojoExecutor.java:76)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor$1.run (MojoExecutor.java:163)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultMojosExecutionStrategy.execute (DefaultMojosExecutionStrategy.java:39)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:160)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:105)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:73)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build (SingleThreadedBuilder.java:53)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute (LifecycleStarter.java:118)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:261)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:173)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute (DefaultMaven.java:101)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute (MavenCli.java:827)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain (MavenCli.java:272)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main (MavenCli.java:195)
at jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke (DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:578)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:282)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch (Launcher.java:225)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode (Launcher.java:406)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main (Launcher.java:347)
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] MojoFailureException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn -rf :client-management-service-impl

Thanks,
Julie

Thanks @juliebaluya for sharing the log we will go through this

Hello Sanchi,

How are you?

Do you already have an update in regards to my issue?

Thanks

Hi @juliebaluya

Apologies for the delay in the response from our end as our team was occupied with certain end-year tasks. Today one of the team members will respond with a solution to your query.

@Anusha_sunkadh Please guide here!

Best Regards,
Team MOSIP

Hi @juliebaluya

Can you let us know from which branch/tag you are trying to build the code?

And I hope you are running the mvn command from the place where we have esignet parent pom.xml

Hi Anusha,

I am running on master branch. I also run the mvn command on esignet parent directory. I followed the video tutorial from this page Local Deployment - eSignet

Regards,
Juliw

Hi @juliebaluya

Sorry we are not able to reproduce the issue, maven build works fine in the master branch.

and this is my java version

maven version: 3.8.6

Could you pls provide more details.

thank you

1 Like