Date: 20th May 2022
What was covered:
In this meeting, we first looked at the progress of work followed by a demo of the app. The demo covered a ‘New registration’ flow - demographic, document, and biometric data capture, packet creation, and upload to the server.
For biometric capture, we used NPrimes’s Face MDS which was integrated with the app.
Demo also covered master data sync and invoking a batch job from UI to check packet status. The demo was done on an android phone.
Next, we went through the draft of the SBI spec for android. For capture and rCapture methods, a change was proposed i.e the intent response can carry a uri that will contain the entire response structure in json. NPrime proposed and demonstrated the same. The group went over this proposal and agreed that it was cleaner and more efficient of implementing this feature.
The SBI spec draft will be modified based on the above suggestion and will be published soon.
We also covered how one can get started with their set-up. The following info can use used for the same:
- Git repo link is available here
- develop branch – used for continuous development
- dev-stable branch – used for stable code
- List of tasks is available here
- After cloning the app, build the apk, install and launch it
- Click and hold MOSIP logo to get signPublicKey, name and publicKey
- Share the above info with MOSIP team
- MOSIP team will add your device to the allowed list and also send you WireGuard config and reg client login credentials
- NPrime team will replace proprietary code in MDS and share the same with us. This can be used by any partner as a reference for creating and integrating their MDS
- Incorporate suggestions into SBI spec draft and publish it
- Get the dedicated environment ‘Synergy’ ready
A recording of the meeting is available here
Please reach out to us in case of any queries or clarifications.